Autohaemotherapy is a form of stimulation and realignment therapy. It involves the withdrawal of blood from a vein and the reinjection of the same blood back into a muscle.
The injection provokes an immune reaction, causing the immune system to fight foreign matter in the blood, such as pathogens. Subsequently, it causes the enhancement of the endogenous regulation mechanism and the body’s self-healing powers.
Depending on the form of treatment, homeopathic and plant-based medicines may be added to the blood before reinjection.
Do you have questions about this subject? We offer you a detailed explanation on the possibilities of autohaemotherapy.
Amongst the most common fields of applications are:
- Allergies (i.e. asthma, hay fever, eczema)
- Immune deficiency/susceptibility to infections
- Menopausal issues
- Immune deficiency
- Skin conditions (i.e. eczema, neurodermatitis)
- Chronic pain (i.e. rheumatism)
- Mental illnesses (i.e. depression, burnout)
- Yeast infections
- Circulatory disorder
- Recovery after severe illness
Price: 25,00 €